Saturday, February 21, 2009

WBB's Home Page

I have been working on the home/front page. I Intend to keep it fresh with new content from the site. I'm looking for some feedback from you all concerning the text, content and arrangement. I've tried to express in just a few words, what we are all about. My intent is to present this group as inviting, open, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We want new and existing members to be comfortable and interactive.

I've also been searching the net trying to find a site like this one. There are other forum's on the topic sure, in fact they are mostly about a specific type of boat, type of construction, or specific plan or designer. There are very few that are active. We try to have a little bit of wooden boatbuilding for everyone but perhaps we should focus on more than wood and it floats.

Feedback and comments are always welcome.

Kruez


2 comments:

  1. Kruez,
    You're hard working fella.. I like what have you done..

    Soon as weather here warms up and stay decent long enough, I got few more boats to build..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've updated the homepage again, and added Ronnie's and Andy's project photo.

    Is it getting too long? It's still not scrolling as far as the Glossary...

    ReplyDelete