Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MSN Groups is now closed

MSN Groups is now closed. Every image we had around this site that was still being fetched from there is now missing. This is most apparent in the Links: http://woodenboatbuilder.multiply.com/links

We have most of the images available here in our photo albums except those that were uploaded directly from your local machines as part of a forum posts. Those images are now gone forever. It will take some time to repair all the broken images. I was trying to get this done prior to the close so that I could see the image. Now I will have to rely on my memory, and I am getting old...

You can click the address to the old site to see the closer page here: http://groups.msn.com/woodenboatbuilder

If you happen to come across any broken images besides the links page please comment on that content item and I will see what I can do...

Thanks,

Kruez

3 comments:

  1. Kruez,
    I haven't seen anything else missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The articles page and some of the articles are missing photos. The runabouts and the restoration pages that are off line are also, going to have to start from scratch with those.

    All of the attachments and photos in the messages from the old site are toast, but that could not be helped. I can not edit those anyway.

    We'll get there, in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We'll get there, in due time"
    I know you could Kruez, and you're doing great...
    I really enjoyed reading and posting...

    ReplyDelete