Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boyle's Boats - Custom Wooden Boats, Skiffs, Pirogues, Dories


http://www.boylesboats.com


What started as a hobby has evolved into a business. Wood crafting has always been a passion. Boat building has added a new chapter to that passion. My first boat was built in my basement. My wife had a look of amazement (?) when I had to take out a wall and window to remove it. I haven't done that again. This site will constantly be evolving, so come back often....sit a spell.....and let's trade stories.

Lil' Larry Boyle

4 comments:

  1. Thank Kruez..

    It's hard to believe seeing a nice looking skiff up there.. I really missed that beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, wondered you went. I've been getting some interest in the boats as book cases by word of mouth locally, as i recall you were interested in how I did the shelves and the skeg to make it stand up.

    switters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank switters,
    I wondered how that boat shelf turned out...
    BTW, did you joined us here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe so, though I'm still not sure what the whole multiply thing is about. But I like the site and will post up some pictures of the skiffs soon. I need to take some time to read up on all of it this weekend.

    switters,

    ReplyDelete