Friday, March 30, 2007

New Pics...

New pics (nothing fancy) posted in my album of the daysailer progress.  I don't know why a Cover Picture for the album has disappeared but anyway, its on the first page of photo albums. 
 
 I have finally managed to clear enough space in my very cramped garage to get back to work on the hull.  We have rain forcasted through next Monday so I won't be able to pull her outside to work so shall continue to rub elbows indoors in adequate (barely) space shared with boxes, saws, etc.
 
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Jeez Andy, you need to come over to my place when I start on the Barracuda.!! That's all good stuff!! Another miserable weekend. bet it's nice tomorrow when I gotta go back to work!!      Jim S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, isn't that the way it always seems to work...  I shouldn't complain, the ice is coming off of the lakes up here in N. WI about a week to two weeks early, so hey, if they are forcasting snow for the next couple of days, so be it...   It is a given fact in my opinion that frustrations are always about the here and now, not the past.  Yesterday I had to unbury and drag out my table saw from the back of the garage so that I could rip one board for the boat.  The saw is now sitting outside with a tarp over it because I didn't have the energy to make space back inside for it and I wasn't about to put it back in the spot it came from!!!   Andy

    ReplyDelete