Monday, March 5, 2007

I need a favor

Hello all. What a wonderful group. I am a writer living in the Tampa Bay Florida area and I am in need of some expertise. I am writing a mystery set in Sarasota Florida and my main character builds wooden kayaks for a living. I have little to no experience with this and I was wondering if anyone knew a boat builder in the area who might be able to walk me through some of the basics. I would simply ask questions on this forum, but I would rather be able to witness everything first hand. Thanks for any info y'all can give me. --Adam

1 comment:





  1. I know this guy,  Skip Izon he has a web page, also his sister is a writer.  Only thing he lives in Canada. Great guy and great boat builder desighner.
    Hope this helps.
    Mobile Live Tour: Win a trip for four to a concert anywhere in the world!

    ReplyDelete