Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lost legal battle

Date: Tue, Jan 30 2007 0:24:36 GMT-0500
Subject: legal

I'm sorry to say I lost the battle with my Boro. Per a court order I will be cutting up my 1950 42' DCFB Chris Craft starting today. It must be gone by friday Feb 2, 2007 or I will be fined $7,000.00 AND jailed for 30 days.

It leaves me no choice. I will be parting out the boat which is intact at present. If there is something in hardware or wood sections you need (IE doors, seats, panels, metal parts) let me know.

I will put the remainder on EBAY on Wednesday.

God how I hate sending this...................

George
610-745-3282 anytime
>

2 comments:

  1. George, my sympathies go out to you.     Sometimes the stupidity of our government makes me cringe.  Wish I could be there to help you "lay her to rest".  I think that I speak for all of us by saying that we feel your sorrow and are sending our thoughts your way...   Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, Just wanted to hear how you are doing today...   Andy

    ReplyDelete