Tuesday, November 7, 2006

SeaJay/Speedliner

Hi Ya'll,
 
    I got interesting subject to tell about... Those old SeaJay/Speedliner boats that once manufactured here in my hometown.
 
The homeplace of SeaJay/Speedliner... They started out building boats in wood till somewhere in 1960's they started fiberglass hull boats...
Well, here this site to see where this information came from...
 
There ain't much about speedliner over the net.. You all probably heard of them, or seen them on ebay... The company is no longer in business, as they have been taken by the flood in 1993... Yup, "ol' big muddy" took them away...
 
    I thought that I could tell a tale... because I got too much time on my hands.
 
 
                                                                       Larry

4 comments:

  1. Hello Larry! Yes the link worked o.k. thanks that was my sat. morning read with my coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It interesting?  Thank for reading that.. Since they are gone, but their boats are still floating throughout the nation somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that I completely forgotten this old thread

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the link still works... I should read that again in the morning. I'm glad somebody is going through these old threads. There is a lot of good stuff in here.

    ReplyDelete