Thursday, March 18, 2004

Overview

Greetings everyone,

I am an avid reader, in fact, I do a lot more reading than building. I thought I could parlay that activity into an asset for the group. On this board I'll be posting reviews of books that I think will be of interest. To maintain a sense of order, I ask that you not reply to any of these unless you're familiar with the book reviewed. But don't let mine be the only voice here; if you've read and enjoyed a book that you think has valuable information, by all means, post a review of your own. I think we can expand the subject from building to anything that relates to "messing about."

I can't guarantee that these books are still in print, available at your local or on line retailer, so libraries, used book stores, used book sites or even flea markets or yard sales could be handy.

If something here sparks an interest you wish to share, please start a thread on the General Message Board. If you play your cards (and your comments) close to the vest, feel free to e-mail me. I hope you find this helpful. Enjoy.

Pax,

Rick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment