Saturday, March 7, 2009

We are now a Premium Group

If you've not stopped in to Wooden Boat Builder in a couple of days, I have upgraded the group to "Premium". This takes are group to the next level for the low low price of $29.00 per year. What we get:

No Multiply advertisements for anyone visiting the group.
Full use of the right rail.
Hopefully some nifty new features we can take advantage of in the future.

Archives:
I've created an easier method to review our old posts via our Archives menu. I've coded this menu by date. Not surprisingly, the majority of our activity is within the first quarter of the year when we all have cabin fever for summers return.

More Content:
Additional links to interesting content.

Member Blogs:
Bog's Blog, Timmynocky, and Tom's Blog. Stop in and visit the blogs of our members. If you maintain a blog that should be on this list; comment about it and I will post it here.

Blog Roll:
These are blogs that I've found around the net that are on topic. If you know of a blog that should be on this list, please comment about it and I will add it to the list.

Organizations:
Some links to national organizations. The first, TSCA "Traditional Small Craft Association" is a fine organization that may have a club in your area. If they don't perhaps you may want to start one. ACBS is an organization I belong too. They are a 'click' of a bunch, but a fun organization to belong too. I think I need to renew...

By upgrading to premium, I hope that I have shown commitment to all of you and the group. Again, suggestions for additional content in the right rail is 'as always' welcome.

Calm Seas,

Kruez

3 comments:

  1. That is great Kruez.. Pages are less crowded

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larry,
    It does make it more fun to peruse the old posts. Almost direct access. I've also tagged "all" the posts as best I could based on the name. Our tag cloud has more than doubled in size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kruez... We should be thanking you..
    I notice that "Tag Cloud" is growing as well.. That is great for quickie link to favorite topics.. I use it a few time to get where I wanted to be..

    ReplyDelete