Sunday, March 1, 2009

A FUN LINK

I just recently found a fun place to spend some time.

www.boatus.com/games , You don,t have to belong to try your hand at a fun

game. the game is "Dockit". When you go to the link above, pick the game you want to play. All games are boat related. Click on the "Member" or "Non-member" like to go into the game. The Dockit game has 3 different boats to use, you get to pick. There are 3-10 levels of difficulty.

Give it a try, you have to watch out for the winds, cross currents and other boat traffic.

CB

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a fun game, thanks for sharing. My first time out I docked in the wrong slip and lost. I wonder how many people become Boat US members just to complete the remaining levels... Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bookmarked for later, nice idea for non-boat building days

    ReplyDelete