Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Working on my second boat

This one is the Devlin Scaup, another duck hunting boat, different purpose.  I got the woodworking done as much as possible.  Now i have to wait till the epoxy gets here, sometime next week.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long weekend.  The garage is filled with boats, that I won't have the materials to work on, the shop is full of cabinets waiting for the finisher to pick in a week.  So I have nothing to work on or any space to do anything.  Probably going to drive the wife nuts.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The boat is looking good so far. Is that some math on the front deck beam that I see there? To bad nobody will see it after you apply the decking.

    Corbin
    MGCtBY

    Draco the Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not math, wiring plan.  I have got alot of wires to run, nav. light, tail light, flood lights, cockpit lights (6 of them on two switches), bilge pump and something else, which isn't coming to mind right now.   Today is going to be a long and exicting day.  I ordered all of the epoxy, tape and other supplies.  According to UPS's website it should be delivered today.  I may just have a late afternoon appointment out of the bank.   Andrew

    ReplyDelete