Thursday, April 15, 2004

1962 Chris Craft Constellation

Wow. Two months later and we're almost done replanking. Starting to look really good.
 
Thought I was gonna get out of it cheap but no the maritime gods delivered a blow. Seems like my twin 430 Lincolns are seized due to the fact the previous owner had trucked the boat a short distance to another yard and water got into the exhaust and into the engines....
 
Rick Miller in Miami gave me the name of a good mechanic. John Munshaw. John's a hoot and I think we're gonna be good friends for a long time. If anybody else out here is into Connies give me a shout. I'll be posting more pics later.....
 
George

1 comment:

  1. Wow, No kidding, Very nice replanking job... Check out  GmshermanGood's 1962 Chris Craft Constellation Pics.  

    ReplyDelete