Monday, May 25, 2009

JEZEBEL II UPDATE

I have just added more pictures to my Canal boat folder on my own web site.

They are pictures #327 thru 332. This is about current as of today. Two major projects are under way for this summer. One is to finish fairing and sanding the hull in preperation for painting. The second project is to finish  the deck and coach roof to be fiberglassed late this summer.

Any one interested in fiberglassing is more than welcome to give a helping hand.

Also, I posted a few pictures of the Welland Canal here on Wooden Boat Builder.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend.

 

CB

2 comments:

  1. CB,

    Your project is coming along nicely. I enjoy looking at your project photos. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming along pretty good.. Lotsa pictures yes it is good.. It almost like we're there beside ya.. Thank Don

    ReplyDelete