Friday, May 16, 2008

Flapjack progress

Well, I had grand plans to show pix of the launching this week. Unfortunatly, I had to put my truck in the shop for a transmision(sic) rebuild. She is on the trailor and ready to go though. I am very pleased with the way she turned out and I look forward to seeing how she handles under oars. I will start building the sailing rig this Fall, but I want to get some rowing in this year. I will have some pix of the Flapjack on the trailor within the next few days but the launching has been moved back about two weeks. I look forward to hearing about all of your progress on your various projects.

Winks

1 comment:

  1. Bummer Winks, I was looking  forward to someone actually launching this spring lol! I guess we'll all have to wait a little while longer...  Try to get the pics posted asap so I get some encouragement on my own project!   Andy

    ReplyDelete