Tuesday, October 12, 2004

JEZEBEL II Update

 Just a little info to fuel the fires.
I have just uploaded the 4 latest pictures
of the construction of my canal boat.
 
Here are some facts that might interest some of you
about the construction of my retirement home (boat).
 
1. Design time, 490 hrs. and still going on.
2. Man hrs. to date, 6,106. 4,200 for myself
    and 2106 from my helpers.
3. Construction time, 5 yrs. & 2 mths. to this point.
4. 193 sheets of 1/2" plywood.
5. 800 disposable gloves.
6. 1,500 tongue depressor, stir sticks.
7. 225 gal. of epoxy.
8. Total weight as of this date, 23,705#

2 comments:

  1. Hey CB,   Do you have a sketch of the finished design? Would love to see that...   Thanks for all your help with the site...   Kruez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello CanalBoat3   Do you have a sketch of the completed boat, where are you building it, and where do you plan on cruising it when it is complete.      ---Joel---

    ReplyDelete