Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cold and Snowy Here!

We have another storm coming in here right now.  Our snow total for the past week is around 12" (here locally) and the last two nights have been in the minus teens (-19 deg and -14 deg respectively).  Don't know if any of you cross-country ski but I am looking forward to getting out on the trails...
 
Next week I will be picking up some 1/2 inch ply for decking material on the Curlew.  I have decided to go with a traditional painted canvas deck as the original plans call for.  I want to get this boat DONE so I can actually use it this next summer lol...
Hope everyone's holidays are going well...  Take care.
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy enjoy your skiing and have a happy christmas and great new year from all in Scotland , we would love some snow would make a great christmas for my two boys we had a couple of inches of snow about 3 weeks ago but it only lasted 2 days enough  for a few snowball fights and a wee snow monster, may your plane always be sharp and your eye true, Bogsdolics 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogs, I'll try and send you some of ours.  We are supposed to have good travel weather for tonight and Xmas Day (which is probably today for you) but then have more snow coming in on Friday for the weekend.   As soon as I can find my ski boots and wax the skis I'll be set to go.  I know I put the boots somewhere...   Hope your family had a great Christmas - Its especially fun to see the kids' eyes light up....   Andy

    ReplyDelete