Wednesday, January 5, 2005

New Stitch and Glue Website

 
I have started a new website to explain some of the stitch and glue construction methods I use. I developed the site to help homebuilders with their stitch and glue projects. The site is new and the content in it so far is just a start, and I will continually add more to it. \Below is a link to the site if you would like to check it out. Thank you.
            ---Joel---

Visit <http://www.boatbuilder.org/> for information
and instruction on building stitch and glue boats.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Joel,   "Cool Site" you are building there. Congrats... It looks like you have worked pretty hard on it. I added it to our LINKS page here. It would be a nice trade if you could add this site to your links as well.    Thanks,   -Kruez-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit Joel's site it's pretty cool, here is he link:   BoatBuilder.Org Stitch and Glue Construction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added you to my site, Thanks for the link exchange.      ---Joel---

    ReplyDelete