Thursday, June 3, 2004

Mason clipper

Hi kruez. Hope you had a great weekend at the brickyard pity about the result but thats motor racing poor scoty just did'nt have the pace on the day.
Any way about more important things , we have finaly finnished the interior of "Princess" pics on web site under "Princess gallery" what a battle, bloody upholsterer let me down but we got there in the end, more grey hairs. so now the dilema  sell her or keep her who nows anyway whatever will be will be
Keep up the great site
cheers john

4 comments:

  1. She sure has turned out nice. I say enjoy her for another season before you sell her. But thats too easy for me to say without dipping into your wallet. Looks like she will be alot of fun now that she is done... Nice work... If you want to upload the new pics to your photo album. We'll add them to your WB page here.   To everyone else, here is the link.  Princess Gallery   and Captkaspa's site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kruez have uploaded a couple more pics to album as requested, have fun keep your powder dry cheers john

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAPTKASPA,

     

    What a great job. I just hope all my efforts with JEZEBEL

    come out have as nice as what you have done.

     

    Keep up the good stuff,

     

    CB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi C.B Thanks for the kind words , comeing from some one with your skills and experience makes me feel prety good if not a little embarrassed. I must say I wouldn't have the courage to take on something as big as "Jezebel" I take my hat off to you she is looking an absolute wonder 10 out of 10. Look foward to seeing page 4. keep your powder dry cheers John  Fran from down under

    ReplyDelete